Monday, April 20, 2009

† Chivas Life †


For those who do not know Chivas, it is a premium Scotch whisky produced by Chivas Brothers. It was founded in 1801 in Aberdeen, Scotland. The Chivas brand's home is Strathisla Distillery at Keith, Moray in Speyside, Scotland.

Chivas Regal is one of the best selling premium whiskies in the world, available in over 200 countries and I'm pretty sure that Malaysia is one of them. It is the best selling premium Scotch whisky in Europe and Asia Pacific and is rated one of the world's most powerful spirits brands.

Chivas is one of the things that I missed the most in Scotland. Here's a few limited edition packaging of Chivas that truly catches my attention.



This packing is really good. But the coming packing is even better than this.
I met a motor-vehicle accident patient this evening and he was admitted to the hospital after his motorcycle got knocked by a car. He told me that he was drunk and thats why he can't see the car was coming towards his direction. Guess what? He was drinking Chivas with his friends and a moment later he's now lying in the hospital ward.

Take my word: Dont' drink and drive please...

No comments:

Post a Comment