Thursday, February 3, 2011

Berbeda.








"You are different," A lot of people had told me the same thing. And I guess they are right.




Selera berbeza.
Sikap berbeza.
Minat berbeza.
Cara yang berbeza.
Citarasa yang berbeza
Style berbeza.
Family background yang berbeza.





Sometimes I dont feel that I really belong to certain groups of people. But I tried real best to fit in without changing myself because I will always be me.; Whether you like it or not.




I may befriend with lots of peeps that I met, but I rarely share my thoughts and feelings with others because not all will understand me. Kdang-kadang simpan sorang-sorang, and it hurts like hell. Pretending that Im OK by smiling and laughing, who knows If I'm crying inside. Sakit tahu tak? I'm not simply the type who tells the world what my problems are; cuz I simply dont want to burden others.





But yeah, it's ok to be different. It doesnt mean that you are weird and quirky, it means you are unique, rare and precious. :) Thanks to dear family and friends for accepting me as the way I am.








Berbeza-beza, kau dan aku berbeza, kita memang tak serupa - Meet Uncle Hussain, Lagu Untukmu








(P/S: Entri yang agak emo. I'm sorry. I have feelings, too. Do notice)








No comments:

Post a Comment