Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Unexpected Suprise





I'm not a big fan of gadgets. Tanyalah all the latest phone models ke, all the cool gadgets such as Ipad ke, I certainly cannot answer it. Buto IT mok cik nih . ('=_=) I dun mind pakai phone model apa pun as long dapat call family, dapat text 'dia', dapat contact lecturers and friends. ;D





Tapi kadang2 tu teringin gak kan nak pakai Iphone 4 yang memang tak mampu dimiliki itu. And sometimes nampak cool je bila ada BB, boleh berFB and berTweet seiap masa. Hee. Tapi tak kesah sangat, Nokia E71 tu pun still in good condition, tak sampai setahun lagi Mama belikan. I never plan to purchase any new phone for the time being even my second phone, Nokia Xpress Music tu dah nazak gilaa.







But yesterday, Mama surprised us. After picking up adik-adik from sekolah, I thought Mama saja-saja nak singgah Nokia Centre, after ushar a few models, she swiped her credit card and bought us 3 phones; 2 BBs and 1 Nokia. Agak terpana sekejap ye tuan dan puan. But still, million thanks to Mama, bukan sebab belikan BB but because for being the greatest mum in the whole wide world. I love you








Tak Nak balik Shah Alam boleh? =(


*this is not me. Obviously.







No comments:

Post a Comment