Monday, February 7, 2011

Stunned..




I don't know where to start.




My BFF's mum had just passed away this morning after battling up with cancer.





I've met her banyak kali gak sebab selalu hang-out kat rumah Hidayah. She was reallyyyy nice, selalu masak best2 setiap kali kitorang datang.





She was truly brave, strong, and a definite fighter. Tapi, Allah lebih menyayanginya. At the age of 54, she left the world. Tapi permegiannya bukan sia-sia kerana dia telah meninggalkan seorang anak yang cukup hebat di mata saya. Bukan kerana beliau merupakan seorang sahabat, but i admire this girl's spirit & courage. She is the strongest friend that I ever had.





To my Hidayah, I just want you to know that i'm always, always here for you, wherever whenever you need me. Kawan kenalah susah senang sama kan? =')





Semoga roh Auntie Hamidah Hassan dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama mereka-mereka yang beriman. Amin.






Al-Fatihah.







It's cancer week. Wear a ribbon to show our trbutes to those who had battled or are battling with it







No comments:

Post a Comment