Monday, April 25, 2011

9 Days.


Tak update belog sebab tengah final exam. Alasan yang baik kan? *hee*








I've done with 2 papers; Land Law and Admin Trust. Both killer papers, both were quite hard and i think i did ok. Ok tu tgh2 antara "i did bad" and "i did fine" Hee. Tamaula pessimist sgt and tamau gak over confident. InsyaAllah Pn Asma n Pn Rozita lembut hati time mark paper nanti. Amin. :)



Now I'm having our "2nd study week", gap antara last and next paper is 9 freaking long days. *sigh* This is the longest gap ever :/



After lagi 2 papers, I'm going home yawww! Malam final paper tu gak I'l be going home. I wish I could stay for few days tapi malam tu ja Abah free.



The truth is sedeh kot nak cuti 4 bulan. 4 months is way too long. I am so gonna miss everyone here, miss going to classes, gelak2 ngan classmates and housemates, I will miss you, I will miss Ayam Penyet Wong Solo *haha*, I will everything here. :/ But the bright side is, boleh puasa sebulan kat rumah. :)



Honestly, I haven't started anything for my next papers. Penat dowh berhempas pulan for the 2 earlier papers. I think I deserve a day-off *2 days ke, haha* before I go into study mode once again. I have high hopes this sem cuz I think saya lagi rajin this sem compared to last sem. I hope it will be paid off. InsyaAllah. :)





Dah lama tak menulis, rasa a bit akward. haha. Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment