Tuesday, April 26, 2011

do not SCREAM at your ROOMMATE





I
watched 2 movies in 3 days! Dahla tgh final kan! Ok2, Kakak janji Ma, Kakak tak keluar dah pasni. hee :P Before menggilakan diri dengan criminal law and law n media, I've decided utk 'cuti' seketika. Here are my own reviews of the movies that I've watched. ;)




SCREAM 4

I think jalan cerita dia biasa je. Tapi ending unexpected gila. Unsur 'thriller' tu quite banyak lah. Kitorang asyik menjerit-jerit je dalam cinema. The funniest part was the guys that were sitting in front of us and those peeps next to us changed place! Annoyed with us screaming eh? Well, there's a reason why the title of this movie is 'scream' kan. :P


So there you go -> ★★★☆☆
(it's 2 and a half actually)







THE ROOMMATE

People had been telling me that this movie aint good. Baca review pun so-so je. Well to me, it is not that bad lah. The wow factor is the ever gorgeous Leighton Meester. I think I'm having a big lesbian crush on her. *hahaha, joking2*. Another psychotic movie but not that memorable I think? Well, i think it depends on people la. Kalau your friends cakap tak best, tak semestinya utk kita tak best kan. Best ke tak, it is very subjective I must say. :)


So there you go -> ★★★☆☆









Back to study mode! Ciow! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment