Friday, April 15, 2011

Dah Grad Ok!



Dengan berakhirnya test BEL beberapa jam yang lepas, dengan ini daku ingin memaklumkan bahawa I've graduated BEL!! BEL is an English subject which i've learnt since part 1 pre-law sampailah part 4 Degree. It is not a favorite subject of mine, but somehow i will miss going to BEL classes and the lecturers especially. :')



Part 1 (PreLaw)- Mr Alfred, Madam Lizana
Part 2 (Pre-Law)- Mr Choy, Mr Ramesh
Part 1- Madam Angeline
Part 2- Mr Maniam
Part 3- Madam Angeline
Part 4- Madam Hanafiah



The difference between law lecturers and BEL lecturers is that BEL lecturers lagi ingat kat students even dah beberapa tahun mengajar. For example, Mr Alfred. Eventhough it was years ago that he taught me, whenever he sees me mesti dia tanya, 'How are you Kelate?". Mr Choy pun sama. I met him weeks ago at Asam Thai Fish, he still remember daku yang pendiam nih *yucks.haha* and he even treated us lunch. So does Madam Angeline! I'm not saying law lecturers tak ingat student ke apa, diorang pun ingat but the impact is more on the bel lecturers. :)




I always told myself, 'BEL subject yang menyusahkan students uitm' but the truth is subject nilah yang tolong menaikkan GPA. Walaupun takde la dapat A solid tapi it somehow pushed up my CGPA.Subject ni gak lah yang memberi peluang utk kami bergelak2 selepas tension ngan law subjects :')





I remember telling myself earlier this semester that BEL is going to be the hardest subject because this semester we learn on literature appreciation and I loathe literature. Tapi it turned out that i love learning all those short stories and especially the drama, 'The Importance Of Being Earnest' !





Bye-Bye BEL. Nice learning you. Now I have 4 papers awaiting me *BIG SIGH*





Bye! Take care! Study jangan tak study! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment