Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm a Lover, Not a Fighter :)






Ameen.




I'm not on any sides. You may call me takde pendirian ke, pengecut ke, but please do judge yourself before you judge me. Thank you. :)




Seriously takut something awful will happen this Saturday. *NAUZUBILLAH* But knowing that the Rally will be held in a stadium, that makes me feel A BIT better. Better la kan dari berdemonstrasi di jalanan, cause public annoyance. Risau kalau ada injury ke, pertumpahan darah ke apa. Mintak dijauhkan dari segala malapetaka,




But I hope that such thing WON'T HAPPEN. 'Kuning' dapat menyatakan hasrat-hasrat mereka secara AMAN. A democracy is a crucial part of the country, no doubt about that. Semoga suara-suara mereka didengari.








p/s: My other regret is that bila Melayu mahu lawan sesama Melayu. Macam mana kita mahu maju? Ayuh bangsaku, bangkitlah!









Peace out.



No comments:

Post a Comment