Friday, October 24, 2008

† Four Seasons †


There are four seasons in my mind right now which definitely can't be found in Malaysia. Its been a couple of years since I left Scotland. Kinda miss the weather over there especially the four seasons: summer, autumn, winter and spring. I wish I could turn back the time and spend more of my time experiencing the four seasons once again especially autumn. Why autumn? I've got no special reason for it... Maybe because I love the colour and mood. So these are my favourite pictures from each season...


“All we need is the truth in our hand. Someone to call a friend. Never fear the darkness. All we need is just the sun in the sky. And the hope of a summer to come with the meaning of love.” ~Truth Quotes


“I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time.” ~Robert Browning Quotes


“Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.” ~Friendship Quotes


Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.” ~Doug Larson Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment