Sunday, December 7, 2008

† O2Jam Private Server †


I realize many people can't join the O2Jam server I've introduced in my previous post. So I'll have to figure things out to solve this problem. Instead of solving the problem, I manage to find O2Angel as I go around reading forum randomly from the internet.


This is a private server of O2Jam and its primary language used is mandarin. But personally I don't think its much of a problem because I've seen many Philippine users who do not understand mandarin playing in this server.


Steps to download, install and register:
First of all, download the client (size of 137MB). Once download completed, install it first but do not launch the client yet. You'll have to register prior to playing the game. Once register completed, you can start the game immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment