Friday, July 16, 2010

It's 3rd Semester of BLS yaww!! ;)





Baru 2 weeks naik semester baru, but I feel like this semester cam dah lamaaa gilaaa!! *Haha*




So far, ok laa, takdela tahap “best gilaaa”, biasa-biasa je ;)




Lectures & Lecturers




Land Law: Pn Hamsiah seems such a cool lecturer! Sporting! And I don’t know why, im really looking forward to learn this subject.. Land is such a very interesting matter to dig. Mana lah tahu, tibe-tibe jadi hartanah ke nanti. *haha*








Admin Law: Admin Law is part of consti Law. And I adore consti! *haha* the lecture given is very clear tapi part yang there’s no break at all tuu yang sakit sikit.. *hehe*






Criminal Law: There’s something about the lecturer. Budak-budak ni cakap En Shukree ada auranya tersendiri. But takut la nak speak up in his class, setiap apa yang kita suarakan must be followed by facts and the relevant laws, tak boleh main cakap je. But still, I love the class as we are all criminals in our own way!! *haha*






Equity & Trust: Pn Minnal best! But as for tutor, mr John tak tahu lagi macam mana. Mula-mula cuak gak sebab no notes and we have to jot down notes in every lecture, but believe me, it does keep us alert!






Law and Politics: It’s gonna be an incredibly exhilarating class. *Hehe* The lecturer? No comment la saya. *Haha*






BEL: PM Angeline pon best gak! My second time belajar dengan beliau. Tapi agak kecuakan la. Presentation memang best tapi 100% is on-going assessment. *Fuhh*






KO: I’m taking commercial music this sem. *Hehe* Nak cuba something different la this semester. And if possible, I wanna learn how to play drum (sebab main guitar dah fail)






Lain-lain




Class: LWBO3E. Everlasting, Eternal, Endless E!! Kami sekelas sangat loyal with our group! I love my crazy, fun, classmates!! Thanks for having faith in me to be your class rep again this semester! Hopefully, we will stay together until the very end of BLS and dapat masuk LLB sama-sama! *wink*






Housemates: The Kristal Gang (as named by Sir Helmi)
I love you girls so freaaaking much!! Thank for being there with me through ups and downs. I feel like lots of unfortunate things happen to me, but thanks for keeping me stronger. You girls mmg terbaik!!






SMF: The truth is, I almost quit from SMF. Because of pressure? No No! Because of transportation problem and I afraid I cannot commit . But kakak-kakak dan abang-abang SMF sangat supportive and understanding! Love guys lahh! ;)






Familia: We are apart but Kakak rindu korang setiap masa. I even balik last weekend nak jumpa korang, kononnya nak balik sebab kena kena mengurut. *Hehe* You guys are the main reason I study hard to achieve the best. (Study hard la sangat, main-main je all the time.*haha*)






You: thanks for being such an amazing friend. ;)














Quote of the day:
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost






(P/S: Happy birthday to my dear hoUsemate, Sara Adila Idrose and to my wacky bro, Norman Hakim <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment