Sunday, January 18, 2009

† Yes Man †

Kinda bored yesterday after working on-call in the hospital. Thank God Christine and Dr. Tan came to Kuantan and so we've decided to watch Jim Carrey's Yes Man.


This is not a post about movie review so I will skip that and jump to the main point of my blog post. The funniest part of the show is when Jim Carrey trying to stop someone from jumping down from the building. Instead of negotiating with that guy, Jim picked up a guitar and sang Third Eye Blind's 'Jumper'. The whole congregation in the cinema burst out laughing when Jim started singing the verse "I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend..."


Here's the video clip I manage to find from YouTube. It seems that most people in YouTube would notice only this part of the movie. Well, I really enjoy watching the show although its not a super duper highly ranked movie, and it does help me to release my tension especially during this time of my on-call week.

No comments:

Post a Comment