Friday, October 23, 2009

† The Best Of Classical Collection †


I'm just so happy to find this CD collection known as "The Best of Classical Collections" when I was doing some random shopping in Popular bookstore.

Its a 6 music CDs classical collection of the famous classical music composers Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Chopin.

Too bad my favourite Brahms is not in the list and I really wonder why is that so. Most songs are really good especially Beethoven's Violin Sonata No. 5 in F Major, Op. 24 "Spring". However its sad to have found out that Mozart's Oboe Concerto in C Major, K. 314 has been missed out from this album.


I think this is really a worth-buying album to collect if you're a classical music fan and it only costs me RM59.90 (roughly RM10.00 for each CD).

No comments:

Post a Comment