Wednesday, January 13, 2010

† Apple Juice In Colon Cleansing †


You probably never thought that apple juice could be used as a natural colon cleanser. Talking about colon cleansing, many people might be thinking of taking all kind of fibers, detox diets, or even gastrointestinal stimulant medicines. However I think drinking apple juice to cleanse you colon can be so much easier than anything else.


Have you ever tried drinking apple juice in an empty stomach? I've tried it a lot of times and I always had a very bad diarrhea each time approximately 15 - 20 minutes post-consumption. I thought that was an expired product but it wasn't. The diarrhea persisted even though I've switched a few brands. Many people suffered from the same condition and here's a few complains that I've found from the internet.


As I was searching for information about apple juice, it gave me a shock when I found out that apple juice is actually a natural colon cleanser. Its ability to stimulate bowel movement can be the reason of my diarrhea. People often say "an apple a day, keeps a doctor away" and sometimes I think its true. Apple juice contains very good source of soluble fibers and antioxidants.

Related post
Detox & Detox Diets


No comments:

Post a Comment