Friday, September 10, 2010

Definitely Top Fifteen!

Today, saya mahu buat countdown my top 15 favorite status that i posted on facebook



I ni bukan jenis yang selalu update status, but I believe each status carries lots of meaning to describe my feeling at that particular time. Kadang-kadang bila baca balik boleh buat daku tersengih sorang diri. *Hee*



So here’s my fav!!





Fifteenth

I say: I hope I have found you! ;)




Fourteenth

I say: Don’t ever give up. Alhamdulillah, I managed to score A- for Torts 2 ;)







Thirteenth

I say: Be no one but yourself! ;)










Twelfth

I say: Ahaa.. Masih-masih terngiang lagi hempasan pintu setiap
kali Mawarians bengang daku tgk bola~









Eleventh

I say: Oh! How I love shopping!












Tenth


I say: Ok, yang ni mengada sangat! *Haha*









Nineth



I say: Those guys don’t really know Fatin Shafira well I guess.

Bak datang cakap ngan gua pasal bola! *Haha*









Eight

I say: Thanks teman-teman! <3









Seventh

I say: Masa ni tengah susah hati tengok member-member ada boys problem.
Be strong girls!









Sixth



I say: Ahaa. Saya sangat membenci man utd!!
(Arsenal 4ever~)









Fifth

I say: So true! ;)









Fourth



I say: First status= birthday, Second staus= result

Selalulah bersyukur kepadaNya atas nikmat yang dikurniakan <3











Third:

I say: One of the greatest night ever! Spain menang!! WOoOo!











Second

I say: Insaf jap. Hehe. Tapi berapa hari nk kahwin tu penting ok. *Haha*














FIRST


I say: I’m sexy! *Haha* Well, there’s nothing wrong with being single and when it comes to love,
there’s no need to rush. <3>


























(P/S: Thanks to Syaqif sebab ajar saya pakai Snipping Tool! Hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment