Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Greatest Inspiration Of All



I’m not a good person, far from being perfect.

I’m not a good daughter, I may have done something that disappoint my parents

I’m not a good friend; I may say stupid things or jokes that hurt

I’m not a good student, I may don’t always listen

I’m not a good lover; well that explains why I am single until now



I try to smile, but tears run down my face instead

I try to laugh, but I cry instead



I’m sick of pretending that everything’s fine

Sick of believing that life is like a fairy tale where there’s always happy ending.



But, for you,

I ‘l try to be a better person.

For you,

I’ll try to make life worth more living.



I love you with all of my heart, Mama.

You are the only reason why I have to be strong,

in living this harsh world.






Life’s a shit, but it must goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment