Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here I am Part 2 :)








As expected, IHL was super fun but reaaallyy tiring. I was given the task to sell SMF merchandise, together with min and Paer. In addition, we opened up a food/drink booth yang boleh tahan laku gak. Puji diri sendiri. *hehe* And for the last day, I was given the task to handle the closing ceremony. It was quite chaotic and I blamed myself for it. *sobs*






Day 1: Membodek budak2 asasi yang excited dapat masuk law faculty beli badge button kami :P





Day 3: Pelanggan kami ramai. *committees/volunteers pelanggan setia..haha*




Aren't the button badges are adorableeeee?







I'm going to Merbok tomorrow morning for Merbok Homecoming, SMF annual event. I'm pretty excited sebab first time nak pergi merbok/Sungai Petani. Sebelum ni member2 excited duk cita bestnya Merbok and how they miss that place so much, so esok it's time to explore!








Result dua hari lagi. Wish me luck!!











No comments:

Post a Comment