Friday, December 31, 2010

Because you loved me.




1st January 1969
. An amazing woman was born into this world. And I am proud to say that she is MY MUM. =)






Happy 42nd birthday Mama! I pray each day so that Allah will always protect, bless you and grant you with happiness and healthiness. Amin~



Mama, you are definitely the best, ain't no doubt bout it. You had sacrificed a LOT for me and adik-adik. Aku tahu hidup yang kita telah lalui bukan lah satu perjalanan yang mudah. Tetapi Mama sanggup berkorban, bersusah payah memerah keringat demi membesarkan kami adik beradik.




Tiada apa yang dapat membalas jasamu yang tiada terkiranya. Melahir, mendidik dan membesarkanku sehingga ke saat ini. What I am today, where I am standing today is because of you. Tiada kata-kata yang dapat dilafazkan sebagai rasa terima kasihku padamu. Ya Allah, aku bersyukur padaMu kerana dikurniakan ibu yang begitu memahami dan selalu mendorongku. Kau panjangkanlah umurnya Ya Allah.




Mama, I know I'm not such a good daughter, I may have unintentionally hurt your feelings. I'm so sorry because I never meant to. Mama, you are just like heaven to me. I promise I will study real hard to make you proud of me. Sesungguhnya, usahaku selama ini selain menjadi ibadahku kepadaNya, adalah demimu Mama. I will do anything for you because I love you more than I love myself. =')





'' You were my strength when I was weak;
You were my voice when I couldn't speak;
You were my eyes when I couldn't see;
You saw the best there was in me;
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach;
You gave me faith cause you believed;
I am everything I am;
Because you loved me =') ''







(P/S: Satu dunia tengah celebrate birthday Mama! Hee! *wink* )






No comments:

Post a Comment