Friday, December 10, 2010

Please be my hero!



Hero by Enrique Iglesias


Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight.

I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie would you run away
Am I in to deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight


I just want to hold you (2x)



Ahhhhh!! Luluh jantung, pundi kencing dan beberapa organ lain aku dengar lagu ni. Kalau dengar lagu ni mesti duk perasan cam ada seseorang serenade lagu ni untuk daku even hakikatnya takkan ada orang buat camtu. Takpelah, let me live in my own fantasy. Kan3?



This is what I would reply to the lyrics:



I would dance If you asked me to dance
I won’t run because I got asthma
I would cry If I saw you crying (sebab nak cover malu you)
I would save your soul tonight baby!


I will tremble if you touched my lips (nervous kot)
Yes, I will laugh and I’m telling you now
I would die for the one I love (yelah tu =P)
I will hold you in my arms


Oh, please be my hero baby!
Please kiss away all the pain!!
I will stand by you too
I won’t take your breathe away (or else you will die)


I swear that I’m always yours
No no, I won’t lie and runaway
Your not in to deep (you are just being jiwang but I like it)
Yes, you lost your mind
Huh you don’t care I’m here tonight?


Oh! Please hold me! (2X)



Best tak? Best tak? Tapi cam dah tak jadi romantic la pulak. *Ahaa* Takpelah, biarkan perempuan ni berangan sorang-sorang! *Hee*



Cioww!!


No comments:

Post a Comment