Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cherish every moment~



3rd Semester of Bachelor Legal Studies was the toughest and busiest sem ever. Sem yang penuh ngan airmata, gelaktawa, sakit-sakit, tak cukup tidur, assignment bertimbun, blah3. It’s getting tougher each semester aite? But I’ve learnt a lot this semester. Besides learning new subjects *duhhhh*, I’ve learnt about friendship, love, betrayal, independence, resilience and trust.





The lowest point during this semester was the death of my late grandma. That was the first time ever I lost someone that was really close to me and it hurt like hell. It has been more than 100 days since she left us. Semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama mereka yang beriman Al Fatihah. Another low point this semester was the accident that my family and I met in early July. But Allhamdulillah, He gave me second chance to breathe. Another being the rumour that was spread about me. Kononnya ada this one lecturer tak suka daku but it turned that it wasn’t true. Sedey kot tahu lecturer tak suka kita,nak masuk kelas dia pun tak senang. But Thank God tak betul pun. And I blame no one. =)





It wasn’t easy if you have to go thru it alone. Thanks to those who are always by my side, supporting me, motivating me. I always feel lucky to have you guys in my life. I am nothing without my family and friends. You guys are simply the best.





Happy moments? A lot. Let say, each time that I spend with my dysfunctional-but-happy-family, my amazing, wacky friends, supportive housemates, super fun classmates, and my loved one, are the moments that I treasure, the moments to be reminisced. My favorite being during my birthday and Hari-Raya. ;)







Here are some memories from this semester which I shall cherish till the end ;) *I might steal some of the pictures from some friends =P *











16th July. Sara’s sweet 20. Prank yang boleh tahan menjadi! Hee~ Yang paling best masa men kejar-kejar ngan icing cake!









- Law Faculty’s Aerobic Team for SAF. My third participation in this sport. Aerobic pun sport ok! I am really proud of my teammates, they had shown high commitment. We didn’t win but we had real fun! :D









-28th July. Dila’s and my birthday prank. Even tak menjadi (I screwed it up *pfftt*) but I was really terharuuu maruuu with teman-teman semua. Thanks for making this year’s birthday the unforgettable one. ;)









-31st July. Law and dining etiquette dinner where semua orang segak bergaya ngan kaler taik cicak. Tak banyak gambar were taken dekat Bluewave Hotel sebab heheh, panjang cerita. So this picture was taken after the dinner to celebrate a friend’s birthday at McD.









-During fasting month. A few friends and I had organized majlis berbuka puasa for Group D and E. Kelam kabut in preparing it, it turned out to be real fun! Inilah gambar classmates yang selalu bersama saya dan yang selalu menjadi 1 group when it comes to assignment and presentation ;)









- Henry gurney’s school visit. This was during fasting month and I forgot the date.*sigh* First2 cuak nak ke sana but I had fun and I learnt a lot from the ‘students’ who deserve second chances in life. Siapa dapat jumpa aku lam gambar ni dapat upah 3 kupang. *Haha*







-31st August. We celebrated national day by having a girls-day-out and by watching Step-Up 3. Patriotik sangat kan! *Ahaa







- Somewhere in September. (I forgot the date again *dushh!*) Karnival Sukan Rakyat Malaysia. This pic was taken with my SMF family yang sangat ceria mengalahkan Astro Ceria :D















- 9th October. *kot* Acap’s open house. Yang baju kuning tu Gendot namanya. (Matila kalau dia baca*haha*)







- 14th October. French final class. I am so gonna miss learning French and Monsieur Ridzuan!







- SMF Farewell Makan2 at Asiari SACC Mall. It was during study week. I am glad that I am a part of SMF and I also learnt a lot from these people. ;)







- Doa selamat at Faa’s house before Final Exam. Kami semua ayu berbaju kurung. Auww Auww!







- Final Exam yang sangat menggerunkan. 27th Oct- 11th Nov. Equity and trust antara subject yang paling aku struggle. *Gulp!*







- 11th November. Bbq at Sara’s house. Thanks to Mama dan Babah Sara sebab invite kitorang yang banyak makan ni. *Hee*















So, itu dia, My third Semester of BLS in UiTM Shah Alam! Tak sabar nak start sem baru dan kembali pegang buku! *Ok, tipu sangat* Haha.









-xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment