Monday, March 7, 2011

Blessed! ;)


My health condition is quite poor this semester due to hectic life of being the 2nd year student of Law School. Air hidung meleleh-leleh *euwww* dan batuk cam mak nenek dah menjadi lumrah hidupku. Kalau stop pun kojap je. Dengan ulcer matanya yg belom hilang lagi. Tadi pulak kena asthma attack. *sighhhh*





At one moment, i feel so vulnerable and weak. But on the other side, daku anggap ni semua ujian dariNYA. At least I know who my 'friends' are. I feel so blessed because ramai yang concern pasal daku. Family, friends, me love, and even lecturer. :) Sayang gak korang kat daku ni kan? *sobss*





I tried to be strong, physically and mentally as well tapi sometimes rebah gak. My body said, "Udah-udah ler tuuu, you need to take good care of urself too!" Yeah, i need to treat myself real good. Give myself a break when i need to; watch out my diet *been relying on fast food too much* ; sleep at least 6 hours a day *or even moreee! haha* ; drink plenty of water, bla3.





Kawan-kawan, buat kerja, kerja gak. But please jangan abaikan kesihatan anda.Don't be like me. I've been reluctant to look after myself but it treat me no good. If you don't wanna end up in hospital/clinic/PK, do take good care of yourself!





Sekarang musim sakit, take care everyone!






Sekian, much love!






No comments:

Post a Comment