Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Would you still love me if i'm ugly?





"Perghhhhhh..Bajet betol pompuan ni. Abes tu ko ingat ko lawa lah? *haha*"






Chillax (Chill + relax) I'm not saying i'm pretty ke apa cuz I know I'm not. Saya ni tak cantik orangnya tapi hopefully I'm beautiful from the inside. *Auww*





Ok, enough. Today's entry is not about kecantikan or kehuduhan daku ni but it's my own review of the movie, Beastly! Watched it with the girls and the boy last nite at Cineplex @Curve ;)






Nahhh hamik kauu ★★★☆☆




This is the modern version & the human version of Beauty & The Beast, my favorite childhood movie! In this adaption, it is slightly different from Beauty & The Beast sebab the hero turned ugly because he was too obsessed with looks and dia duk pikiaq' kalau ada rupa ja, everything boleh on! Pastu, padan muka dia sebab dia kena spell jadi buruukkk and he needs to find true love in order to break the spell. Mampukah dia berjaya mencari cinta sejati dengan rupanya itu? Is look really matters after all?





Saksikan di pawagam terdekat anda untuk kesudahannya! *haha.*











LOVE IS BLIND. RUPA SECANTIK OR SEHANDSOME MANA PUN TAK KEKAL. BEAUTY SHALL FADE BUT LOVE IS FOREVER :)









(P/S: Barney Stinson is in the movieee!! Suit up!! )








No comments:

Post a Comment