Saturday, May 21, 2011

Because that's not the way i roll :)




Perasan tak blog ni tak boleh di-comment, takde specific column for followers, application untuk chatbox pun takde. Tak perasan? Takpelah. *haha*





Friends did asked me, 'Weyh, asal blog kau takleh follow?" , "Fatin, kenapa takleh comment on your blog" Well, i blog to express, not to impress. I know I'm not a good blogger or writer pastu takde talent pulak tuh. Tak rasa nak mengejar, "U know what, i have 30000 followers!!", tak pun "I blog satu entry mesti ada 100 comments la at least" Nope, that's not the reason I blog. I just wanted to express my thoughts and I feel happy to share it with my fellow friends. :)





But I love blogwalking. I can get to know a few people better, and I love reading your entries. :D





Thankyou. I love youuu! :)





(tibatiba rasa nak mencapap. hee :P )









No comments:

Post a Comment