Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥Dream Comes True♥

'




I remember last year, I've made a post on a list of my life-wishes. One of them is:








Who thought that I'm going to fulfill the wish this july? ;D






The news that my boys are coming to KL ni i've heard for months dah pun. Tapi masa tu rumours je but I kept hoping that it would be true. Only recently i've found out that it's confirmed that my boys are really comingg!! Excited tak hengat dunia kot! Tanya semua orang, call sana sini tanya bila ticket start jual. They told me 27th may dah start jual. Apa lagi, masa untuk membuli orang di sana :P




"Sayang, you kena bangun pagi-pagi lagi taw this friday beli tiket arsenal. I takut habis pastu tak sempat dapat training pass"






Then, tadaaa! ;D

(kitorang dapat extra training pass. yayy! )





Thanks for the ticket syg! Tak sabar nak tunggu 12 and 13th July. 12th July is the training day and 13th is the match. I'm dyinggg to meet Arsenal FC, my favorite team in the whole wide world! To all my fellow gooners, I'll see you guys there. Tak sabar nak gather white and red army!











(P/S: Sorry dah lama tak blog. I'm having a dull life at the moment. Ok. Bye)








No comments:

Post a Comment