Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The best birthday gift ever ;)







I've been a
BIG FAN OF FOOTBALL for years. Orang yang rapat ngan aku baru tahu camana obses nya aku with football, especially with ARSENAL FC I LOVE




I've been hearing rumours that 3 of EPL BIG CLUBS are coming to Malaysia for months. Excited terlebih-lebih bila tahu the clubs are chelsea, liverpool and ARSENAAALLLL! *manu takde, boo!* Nak pergi Emirates Stadium tak mampu lagi, so memang teruja yang amat when i heard the news that they are coming hereee!




Our very own Malaysian Football team are scheduled to play against the clubs for 10-days-EPL FOOTBALL FESTIVAL. *wink2* Walaupun saya patriotik, and I love Harimau Malaya, but I'll be on Arsenal side ;P




Here are the schedules:


Malaysia vs Arsenal - 13th July 2011


Malaysia vs Liverpool - 16th July
2011


Malaysia vs Chelsea - 23 July 2011





My birhday is on 27th July. So it will be a birthday gift in advance! So sweet kan the boys come here to celebrate my birthday? :') And lagi sweet bila orang tu nak belanja tix! :P




The tix will be priced in four bands, at RM 388, RM 108, RM 68 and RM 58. Nak yang RM388 pleaseeee? :P Apa-apa pun I have to start berjimat from now on. (-_-")




But there is a slight problem, tarikh-tarikh tersebut sebenarnya I'll be having my attachment. But who cares? Arsenal lagi penting. *haha*









GO ARSENAL GO! #gunnersforever












No comments:

Post a Comment