Wednesday, November 17, 2010

::Cotton Candy of my Heart::





Between cupcakes, cotton candy, lollipop and candy, I would definitely name ‘you’ as Cotton Candy, my all time favorite childhood candy! It is soft, fluffy, super sweet and easily melts when you put it in your mouth!






WHAT MAKES YOU A COTTON CANDY




- Part 2 BLS. Despite of the fact that we had just knew each other, you had selflessly helped me with my BEL summary presentation. I had real trouble of finding a good report, and you had given me yours! You are so sweet!!





- Part 2 BLS. The day before the semester ended, you were eager to see me and we did meet up. You hander over two boxes of gift that were nicely wrapped. I was stunned. When I got home, I opened ‘em up. One box is for me, a replica of my dream red cooper and another box is my for my lil’ bro, a toy book. You are so sweet!!





- During the semester break, we never failed to text each other, even for a single day. You had been the bestest holiday-buddy ever for you had accompanied me thru my boring days of doing nothing at home. You are so sweet!!





- In June, I had to be in Shah Alam for a week, volunteering for a faculty event. You fetched me at the airport, watched Shrek 4 together (even you had to watch it for the second time.hee!), and sent me to UiTM up until the college that I was staying. You are so sweet!!





- Early in July. I met with an accident with my family that I lost DBH 1969 for a while. When I reached Shah Alam, I was still alone.I woke up the next morning and cried a river. I rang you. You said, “Tunggu 15minutes” I waited. You called, “Hey, I da kat bawah”.You drove from home just to cheer me up and to console me-who was crying like a baby. You are so sweet!!





- My birthday. I had one of the best birthdays ever. My birthday night was a night to remember. You gave me a bouquet of fresh red roses (The only time that someone gave me flower was during my graduation day in high school, and it was given by the teachers), and a bottle of sexy-smell-Paco Robanne wrapped together with a charm bracelet. We had a superb dinner at TGI. The next night, you and a few amazing friends had set up a birthday prank to celebrate me and Dila. Walaupun tak menjadi, I still terharu-maru. You are so sweet!! Dear friends, too!





- During fasting month, you wanted to introduce me to your family. At first I refused to because believe me, I don’t have the guts to do so. But for you and as it was a special invitation by your Ayah, I did. And the whole family welcomed me with open arms. You and your family are so sweet!!





- 22nd August 2010. The day that we had seafood for breaking fast. I wont forget that night when I received the call from home, telling me that my late granny had just passed away. Tears fell down through my check as I heard the news. You were there and you comforted me. Eventhough, you had a due-date assignment to be submitted the next day, you sent me to my cousin’s house in Ampang and got lost right after. Kesian you tak boleh GPS battery phone flat. You are so sweet!!




- Somewhere in October. I had suffered food poisoning. My dearest girlfriends, Nini, Dila and Sara brought me to DEMC at 2am in the morning. You were already sleeping but you came for me. The next day, I had fever. After class, you came to my house with chicken porridge and nuggets. Only later on I knew that you had spent almost all the money in your pocket just to buy me the food. You are so sweet!!




- There was this one night. I was mad at you for the reason that I couldn’t even remember. (Well, it’s always like that huh? *Hee* Instead of being mad at me, or not to layan my hormonal imbalance, you came to my house with a heart-shaped pillow and my favorite secret recipe’s strawberry marshmallow cheesecake just to put a smile on my face. You are so sweet!!






And there were many other sweet things that you had done for me. That is why you are my













(P/S: Happy Eid-Adha to all! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment