Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I HATE YOU, Until my last breath!!!


You disini refers to MANCHESTER UNITED or what i usually mention as Manusless!! Team lain pun benci gak tapi tak setebal kebencianku terhadap manusless.*Haha*





I really hate looking at premier league table now.







This table looks way better :D








And I bet there are more MU haters in this world. If you happen to be one of ‘em, do enjoy the pictures :D











HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
(Gelak jahatt!!)




Anyway, to all my dear friends who love Man Utd, I only hate the club+players+manager. Not you! *hee* I hope anda semua tak tersinggung. I love all my friends!!


And kepada “kamu” cepat-cepatlah murtad from Man Utd and support Arsenal!! I promise I’ll marry youuu!! *haha*







(P/S: Oh my!! Oh my!! Baru dapat tahu one of my blog reader is Mama. Mama, I love you! *hee*)

No comments:

Post a Comment