Saturday, June 19, 2010

Buat insan yang bergelar BAPA =)

I am lucky because I have 2 dads. (Alhamdulillah) Abah and Papa. One is my step dad, another is my biological dad. =)



Abah,


I know, even you’re my step dad, u treat us just like your own children, and I couldn’t be more thankful to Him for granting us, you. You gave us love and you bring happiness to our family. Being in a split-family, I’ve never ever felt terrible or left out because Mama has never abandoned us and you treat us sooooo well to the extent some people don’t believe that you’re not my real dad. I know you don’t like people calling you step dad. “dad is enough,” u said. That is another great quality that you own, you’ve always want us be and to feel like his own children. To list your good deeds or what you have done to me is almost impossible because the list will go on and on until the day I die. Thanks for bringing me up for these past 8 years. Thanks for accepting me to be your daughter. You’re one great dad Abah. I know I cant repay your sacrifice but I promise you I will study hard to fulfill Mama’s dream & yours , me becoming a judge, just like you. I’ve never wanted to study law, but seeing you were really excited and happy when I chose to follow your footsteps, I told myself that what I’m doing now is worth it. I hope I will make you proud. I will not disappoint you. Love you till the end. *tear*



Papa,


I know we rarely see each other nor talk to one another, but you’ll always be my dad. Without you, I will not be born in this world. I will not be for whom I am today if it’s not because of you. Eventhough distant separates us, but I’ve never forget you. I’ll always cherish the moment when our family were together. When I was born, you were there to whisper His name into my ears.. When I said my first words, You were there for me, to teach me the whole dictionary if need be. When i took my first steps, you were there to encourage me on. When I had my first day at school, you were there with me, waiting until I stopped crying. And that’s something I’ll always reminisce. Love you.



"Happy Father’s Day"



Cherish your fathers when they are still breathing before it’s too late.




Quote of the Day:

"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Dad!"
~~Author Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment