Sunday, June 6, 2010

Muqqadimah =)

I’ve always wanted to have my own blog (in fact i had one back in 2008 but there was only 1 post haha)

but there were "incidents" that lead me to create this blog.

I love writing, but most of the time i write to myself. I’ve had my own journal since 2004, but i kept all the journals in my pc & lappy.

The first incident was in 2006. My PC was attacked with some kind of virus & regrettably, I didnt make any copies of my journal & all the memories seem to shatter away.

In 2007, I used a very traditional method of expressing thoughts of feelings. Diary.

And as for 2008, as I was given a brand new laptop, I again kept my journal in the hardisk. But, eventhough the saying goes once bitten twice shy, I again made a stupid move by not making any copies of the journal. Silly me. I, again, lost all my journals when my lappy was attacked with virus.

I hope, by having this blog, at least all my writings are kept & ‘preserved’. Haha. I need to write as a way of motivating myself.

So, there you go. My first post. Cheerios =)



Quote of the day:

''Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.''
Samuel Johnson

Song of the day:

''Run Joey Run'' by David Geddes

No comments:

Post a Comment